Virtualize your budget - Office in a Box
Server virtualization technologies have been used for years to simplify server infrastructure and reduce capital and operating expenses. Now, the same concept is being applied to end-user computing by virtualizing today's powerful desktop PCs. The total cost of acquiring, managing and replacing hundreds of desktop PCs (often thousands) is very high. That's where NComputing virtual desktops can help.
NComputing is the fastest growing desktop virtualization company with 3 million virtual desktop solutions deployed in 140 countries. The company's award-winning, patented technology lowers desktop computing costs, improves manageability and reduces both energy consumption and e-waste. It is the perfect solution for leveraging the power and potential of PCs and cloud computing.
The benefits of NComputing:
- Triple the number of PCs you can afford without increasing your budget
- Reduce maintenance and support costs by 75%
- Reduce power and cooling requirements by 90%
- Reduce device theft and loss
- Centrally stored data increases security
Server virtualization technologies have been used for years to simplify server infrastructure and reduce capital and operating expenses. Now, the same concept is being applied to end-user computing by virtualizing desktop PCs. The concept behind NComputing virtual desktops is simple: today's PCs and servers are so powerful that most organizations only use a small fraction of their power - the rest is wasted. The total cost of acquiring, managing and replacing hundreds (often thousands) of desktop PCs is very high. That's where NComputing virtual desktops can help.
NComputing enables each end user to have a computing session without having to dedicate a desktop PC at each user's desk. By virtualizing the session and hosting it on a shared host server, a single PC-class machine can host up to 33 simultaneous users and a server can host hundreds of users, depending on the configuration. NComputing deployments are simple, fast and affordable, which is why more than 3 million NComputing virtual desktops have been deployed in more than 140 countries.
Office in a Box
The proliferation of PCs has become a burden on IT departments as they struggle to maintain, update and replace outdated, lost or stolen PCs. Desktop virtualization provides an alternative to the traditional "one PC per user" model and enables any business, from small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) to large enterprises, to design an IT infrastructure at significant cost savings while still meeting the computer performance demands of a growing business. The NComputing Office in a Box solution is designed for small and medium sized businesses desiring a low cost and easy to deploy alternative to the "one PC per user" model. Office in a Box is an all-inclusive, pre-tested virtual desktop solution that can be right-sized to current needs and expanded in the future with modular add-ons as your business grows. And since Office in a Box is compatible with server virtualization from VMware, Microsoft and Citrix, it is a natural extension to a company's virtualization strategy.
Office in a Box benefits:
- Modular configurations - Flexible configurations supporting up to 33 seats per host.
- Lowest Cost Per Seat - The NComputing award winning virtual desktop solutions reduce the per seat cost of a PC by more than 75%
- Turn-Key solution - Office in a Box eliminates the complexities of desktop virtualization by making it very simple to deploy.
- Pre-Tested & Validated - All components of the Office in a Box have been pre-tested and validated to ensure the solution will work together.
- Virtual Desktop Flexibility - Depending on your needs, we offer workgroup or network connect virtual desktop solutions.
- End-to-End virtualization - Compatible with industry leading application and server virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft and Citrix.
- Small Solution Footprint - Replace bulky servers with an access device that is the size of a deck of cards to free up valuable workspace in cramped offices and labs.
- Green IT - Build "green" computer networks that produce less e-waste and use less energy. NComputing virtual desktops drastically reduce e-waste due to their small size and longer service life.